The Conklin MR System for Metal Roofs is designed specifically with metal roofs in mind. It prevents leaks at the seams, where most leaks occur on metal roofs, and it is able to overcome metal design flaws. This product extends the life of your roof while helping you save money and energy with its highly reflective finish. The best thing about the MR System is that it provides long-term performance at a fraction of the cost of a new metal roof replacement. The Conklin® MR System for Metal Roofs is a seamless roofing system.
1. Power wash and clean with Rust-Off®.
2. Prime with Conklin Encase® Metal Primer.
3. Kwik Kaulk® all fastener heads.
4. Reinforce existing seams with Spunflex® or Butyl Tape and base coat.
5. Seal entire roof with one of our approved acrylic coatings: PUMA® XL, Benchmark®, Rapid Roof® III, Rapid Roof® HV
6. Completed project.