Annual Roof Maintenance Program
When it comes to the state of your roof, ignorance is not bliss. Diagnosing roof problems early can be the difference between a small repair and a total roof replacement, which is why many major issues can be prevented with simple, routine maintenance.
You don’t have to know everything about your roof to catch problems early. With maintenance program, you’ll have experts inspecting and maintaining your roof each year. This prevents common issues before they start and gives your roof the long life it deserves.
Here's what's included:
- Annual roof inspection of your commercial roof
- Clearing roof of loose debris (includes blowing/cleaning areas where dirt and dust accumulate)
- Drain inspection and cleaning of loose debris and re-securing drain fasteners as needed (Note: power washing not included)
- Inspection of flashings at penetrations and curbs, including pipes, skylights, walls, scuppers, etc.
- Inspection and cleaning of gutters and downspouts, not to exceed 3 hours
- A report of what was repaired with before/after pictures
- A roof map of which roofs will be inspected